Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction and
- Bid documents
- Contract documents
- Emergency contracts
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.
- Performance measurements
- Federal authorizations
- Division business
- Contractor document sales
|Mona Gabriel, P.E.
- Contract closeout and final
- Construction engineering
Ian Millikan, P.E.
- M99 - Existing Bridge Plans 3/23/2018 (zip file)
- N28 - Soil Survey 3/19/2018
- N35 - New Roll Plots 3/14/2018 (zip file)
- Consultant CEI Informational Session - 3/8/2018
- N19 - Queue Management Team cn512-000130-00 (2/23/2018)
- N21 - UPC 104965; As-Built Plans (2/16/2018)
- M48 - Geotechnical Report | Minor Structure Report
- Asphalt plant mix schedules (2016 season)
Disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
- Asphalt (Jan. 9, 2015)
- Microsurfacing (March 4, 2015)
- Slurry seal (March 9, 2015)
- Surface treatment (June 11, 2015)
- Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates (rev. August 2017)