The Administrative Services Division at the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) procures more than $700 million in goods, services, building construction, maintenance and renovations annually.
Contracts are advertised and awarded throughout the state by VDOT district procurement offices and the Central Office.
Types Of Contracts
- Roadway maintenance (Mowing, pothole patching, pavement repair, sweeping, tree removal / pruning)
- Snow removal
- Road salt and abrasives
- Aggregates, asphalt and ready mix concrete
- Interstate maintenance
- Safety rest area facility management
- Traffic light and signal maintenance
- Fuel site maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance (Equipment repair and maintenance)
- Facility maintenance (Carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, janitorial)
- Equipment (Trucks, mowers, tractors, earthmoving)
- Building construction (New facilities, renovations, roof replacement)
To participate in procurement opportunities with VDOT, vendors must register at www.eVA.virginia.gov.
All goods, services, and building construction procurement opportunities are advertised on eVA.
Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications advertised provide detailed specifications, requirements and instructions for vendor bid and proposal submission, as well as contact information for the contract officer handling each procurement.
Lisa M. Pride, director
Administrative Services Division