Our mission is to plan, deliver, operate and maintain a transportation system that is safe, enables easy movement of people and goods, enhances the economy and improves our quality of life.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry A. Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Don Silies, VCCO
- Construction &
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Dennis Motley, CCM
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
- Contractor Document Sales
|Patrick O'Leary, P. E.
- Contract Closeout & Final
- Construction Engineering
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Controls
- Construction Risk
- Value Engineering
- VDOT’s Electronic Plans Web Portal, Falcon Web was upgraded on Thursday, April 13th 2017.
Here are some instructions to assist you in downloading the Plans/Proposals
- L90 - Phase II Environmental Assessment 5/23/17
- 938 - Special Provision Density Determination 5/22/17
- L88 - Geotechnical Report 1 & 2 - 5/16/17
- L76 - As Built Plans - 4/24/17
- Geotechnical Report - 5/11/17
- L55 - Existing Bridge Plans - 4/20/17
- Geotechnical Report - 5/16/17
- M06 - As-Built Plans - 4/19/17
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PAPER ADDENDUMS - 7/28/16
- Asphalt Plant Mix Schedules (2016 Season)
Please disregard any reference in Section 315 to tack being an included item. All tack will be paid for the contract unit price.
- Volume II Plant Mix 2016 - 12/16/15
- Volume II Surface Treatment 2016
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment 1/12/15
- Asphalt Material Price Adjustment - Vol.2 - Amendments. (SPCN) 1/12/15
- S315R00 - Rideability (Asphalt) - 1/13/15
- Public Notification of Parking Restrictions SPCN Templates