Local Assistance Division
Locally Administered Project Construction Advertisement Commitments
The following lists represent those locally administered projects “committed” to advertise within the respective calendar year. The initial list represents the commitment “baseline” and is developed through district coordination with their respective localities.
Commitments achieved (actual advertisements) are reported to the deputy chief engineer twice each month and are included in the “tracking” list. The tracking list is updated quarterly to include actual advertisement dates with project counts and dollar values.
- Statewide for Calendar Year 2017, the local program commitment baseline is to advertise 189 projects valued at $243 million.
- Commitments baseline
Prior Year Locally Administered Projects Construction Advertisements (end of year results):
- Calendar Year 2015 – 168 projects valued at $287 million
- Calendar Year 2014 – 191 projects valued at $249 million
- Calendar Year 2013 – 186 projects valued at $284 million
- Calendar Year 2012 – 184 projects valued at $560 million (includes Chesapeake’s Dominion Boulevard, valued at $320 million)
- Calendar Year 2011 – 127 projects valued at $226 million
- Calendar Year 2010 – 78 projects valued at $180 million