Location and Design Division
L&D Home • Business Administration • CADD Support • Hydraulics and Utilities
MS-4/Stormwater Management • Project Management Office • Roadway Design and Special Projects
Standards, Special Design, Policy and Quality Assurance • GeoSpatial Program • Traffic Design
The Statewide Location and Design Team is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of quality engineered highway construction plans found in the Department’s Six Year Improvement Program. Our statewide staff is organized into 9 construction districts which are responsible for project management and design as well as a Central Office staff responsible for the development, implementation and training of policies, procedures, technical guidance as well as design and project management.
Our team of highway engineering professionals includes experts in the fields of roadway geometric design, hydraulics and river mechanics, stormwater management/MS4, geospatial program, traffic engineering design, landscape architecture, project management, CADD support, safety hardware, engineered standards, policies and procedures, general business and consultant contract administration.
- ProjectWise Access / Reset Password - January 2019
- ProjectWise COV Account and Password for Consultant Users - January 2019
- ProjectWise Accounts for Contractors - December 2018
- Updated certification Erosion and Sediment Control Contractor Certification (ESCCC) - December 19, 2018
- ProjectWise Frequently Asked Questions - rev. December 19, 2018
- VDOT Approved MASH Products List - rev. December 18, 2018
- A revision to the 2016 Road & Bridge Standards has been made - rev. December 18, 2018
- ProjectWise Job Aid – Right of Way Revisions - December 11, 2018
- Organizational Chart - rev. November 29, 2018
- Bentley Connection Client - November 28, 2018