Location and Design Division
CADD Support Helpdesk
The CADD Support Helpdesk provides assistance with all the software outlined under each Functional Area of the section.
The Helpdesk is staffed during normal business hours to route service tickets to CADD Support staff. Requests are received by email and phone. The best method for creating tickets is via email.
The software (Assist My Team Helpdesk) easily converts an email into a ticket so there is no loss of the problem description or details. The email should include your name, and phone number and a detailed description of the issue. The system impacted and any error message should be included as a snapshot. The more information provided helps route tickets to the correct support staff and provide the best overall service.
804-786-1280 or 888-683-0345
CADD Support Helpdesk Specialist
Receives, Analyzes, and Logs
Send your questions and comments to the CADD Support Helpdesk. A trouble ticket will be created and you will get a return email with an assigned case number
Information You Can Use
- CADD Manual
- Electronic Plan Submission Flow Chart
- Email and Phone Directory
- ITD-36E - Security Agreement for External Users
- LD-893 - VDOT Software License Request Form
- LD-898 - Request FTP Access
- LD-899 - Request Access to the ProjectWise Site
- LD-900 - Consultant Project Access Request
- VDOT FTP - Accessing the FTP Server