Structure and Bridge
On behalf of the dedicated men and women associated with VDOT's Structure and Bridge Division, I welcome you to our web page. It is our hope that the information we provide will assist you by providing accurate, timely and useful information to meet your business needs and to enhance your understanding of and interest in our program. As our web page develops, we would appreciate any comments you may have to assist us in improving this service to you. Please contact the Help Desk with your suggestions.
Kendal R. Walus, P.E.
State Structure and Bridge Engineer
VDOT Structure and Bridge Division
1401 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- Instructional and Informational Memoranda 80.5 - VDOT Modifications to the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 7th Edition, 2014 and VDOT Modifications to the AASHTO LRFD Guide Specifications for the Design of Pedestrian Bridges, 2009
- Notice of Contract being Awarded – Route 195 Over Route 76 CSX RR and Ramp S Bridge Rehabilitation/Replacement (Richmond District) (SB20150324)
- Notice of Short Listed and Selected Firms – Provide Professional Engineering Design Services for the bridge rehabilitation/replacement of Rte. 195 over Rte. 76, CSX RR & Ramp S in the City of Richmond (SB20150324)
- Bridges in Virginia
- Consultant Services
- Engineering Services
- Manuals, Guides & Instructional and Informational Memoranda
- Structure and Bridge Staff Directory