Dawn Eischen 804-524-6179
March 24, 2009
TRANSPORTATION BOARD APPROVES ONE CENTRAL VIRGINIA CONTRACT VALUED AT $3.5 MILLION
Colony Construction Inc. of Powhatan, Virginia was awarded a $3.5 million contract to repave sections of several primary routes in Chesterfield and Powhatan counties between April and September 2009, weather permitting. Motorists can expect periodic lane closures during paving. The following routes will receive repaving:
- Huguenot Road west between the Richmond city limits and Scarsborough Drive
- Huguenot Road east between Robious Road and the Richmond city limits
- Iron Bridge Road east between Route 288 and Beach Road
- Iron Bridge Road east between Chalkley Road and Womack Road
- Jefferson Davis Highway north and south between Norcliff Avenue and Dundas Road
- Route 60 east between Judes Ferry Road and Page Road/Urbine Road
For more information on the meeting and other CTB actions, visit http://www.ctb.virginia.gov/meetings.asp.
Information in VDOT news releases was accurate at the time the release was published. For the most current information about projects or programs, please visit the project or program Web pages. You may find those by searching by keyword in the search Virginia DOT box above.