Northern Virginia Land Development Services
Welcome to VDOT's Northern Virginia Land Development Section Home Page.
Our Mission is to facilitate the provision of a well-planned, safe, and high-quality transportation infrastructure through cooperation with the development industry and Northern Virginia Governments.
Throughout the rezoning, site plan and permitting process we:
- review land development applications
- evaluate and negotiate transportation improvements
- review proposed entrance, utility and construction permits
- resolve design issues in new streets and intersections
- educate the development community
- protect existing VDOT roadways
For comments or questions about this section or our web page, please contact:
The Land Development Section
Virginia Department of Transportation
Northern Virginia District
4975 Alliance Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
or e-mail us at: NOVAinfo@vdot.state.va.us
Photo and site plan graphics courtesy of Air Survey, Inc. and HP Companies, Inc.