VDOT Park & Ride (P&R) lots
This resource center was created by VDOT in close partnership with the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) and Virginia’s commuter resource agencies to better serve commuters, travelers and the communities across the Commonwealth. There are over 300 Virginia P&R lots available for your use, including state-owned, privately-owned and informal lots.
On this website you'll find:
- Search tools for easily locating P&R lot locations and information
- Tips and resources on using P&R lots and ridesharing
What's new with P&R in Virginia?
If you have news to share about a P&R lot, email Liz.McAdory@VDOT.Virginia.gov.
By early 2015, the HOV lanes on I-95 will be converted to the 95 Express Lanes. The conversion means new rules of the road and changes for travelers who currently use the HOV facility. Carpools and vanpools will need three or more people in the vehicle and an E-ZPass Flex set to HOV mode to travel toll-free on the 95 Express Lanes. Learn more today.
Three ways to locate a P&R lot near you:
1. Interactive map: Click on any of the lot locations on the interactive map for information about the specific lot.
2. Virginia regions: Click on a region and a map will appear with all of the P&R lots in that area. Then, click on any one lot for information about that lot.
3. Search form: Click the “Search by ZIP code” slider to open the search form to find a lot by ZIP code or locality.