Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Harold Caples, P.E.
- Construction and
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Robbie Williams, P.E.
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
|Jeremy Kitto, P.E.
- Project Control / Scheduling
- Final Records
- Data Management and Analytics
|Beau Hoyt, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Administration
- Consultant CEI
- Local Project Administration
- Business Application Support
- Value Engineering / Constructability
- Regarding the Delay of the January 5, 2022 Letting - (1/4/2022)
In follow up to the previous email (linked above) and additional questions received, I offer
the following clarifications:
- No formal revisions will be issued, however all projects that have been delayed to the January 12th Letting will need to have the associated ebx files redownloaded. These files are now available for download..
- No changes or revisions will be required of bid bonds previously obtained for projects based on the revised bid letting from January 5th to January 12th, 2022.
- In accordance with the bid documents, cq109-000100-00, "ASPHALT AND FUEL INDEX ON PROJECTS LET THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH" is no longer applicable to these projects as the letting date is no longer the first week of the month. Accordingly the standard special provision language will apply. i.e. January's asphalt and fuel index will now apply to projects let on January 12th, 2022.
- Programmatic Wage Rate Letter Regarding Revisions - (rev. 12/16/2021)
- 2022 Advertisement and Letting Schedule - 9/23/2021
- UPDATE - COVID-19 / Coronavirus (6/15/2021)
Prequalification certifications expire at the end of each month based on vendor name. In order to ensure that your current certification does not expire and your company remains prequalified with the Department, please take all measures necessary to ensure that you have submitted all documents to the Prequalification Office well in advance of your expiration in order to provide ample time for a complete review. Applications not submitted in a timely manner may result in a lapse in your company's prequalification status.
- As a reminder, extensions will not be granted for application submittals unless the delay is due to the Department's actions.
- You may find your expiration date by searching the Department's list of Prequalified Vendors.
- Please contact the Prequalification Office with any questions. 12/21/2020
- 2021 Paving Schedule Season Completion Dates - 10/30/2020
- 2021 Advertisement and Letting Schedule - 9/1/2020
Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates